SmartNet-V: Composite Video, Stereo Audio, & IR over CAT5 | HDC-VX-RXS
HDTV Router is compatible with the following interfaces:
- Stereo Analog Audio
With the integrated RS-232 matrix you can:
- Remotely power on and off all of the connected display devices
- Send commands such as video schedules or input source
- Enable touch-screen displays to send and receive data
- Interrupt displays with alerts and urgent messages
The built-in infrared extender gives you the ability to remotely change your channels, control DVD players and turn off/on devices located up to 1,6999 feet away.
Controlling HDTV Router
You can control HDTV Router via:
- Infrared (Remote Control)
- RS-232 with SmartAVI's SmartControl Interface
- Over the Internet via TCP/IP
HDTV Router Supported Format
HDTV Router provides a high-quality, cost-effective solution for the easy distribution of composite video, RGBS, UXGA, YUV, Y/C, CVBS, HDTV and stereo audio signals up to 1,699 feet over CAT5e/6/7 structured cabling.
Route up to 8 UXGA video and stereo audio sources to up to 64 remote monitors and speakers located as far away as 1,699 feet using SmartAVI’s XT receivers and CAT5 cable. You can also route additional sound sources to external amplifiers independently. This is useful if you’d like to add additional sound sources such as background music or security features to your multimedia system
The XT-AV is the perfect economical A/V extension solution capable of delivering high-quality video and stereo audio up to 1,000 feet away via CAT5 cable. The XT-AV does not support RS-232 or IR control.
XTPro is the advanced extension solution that supports UXVGA (2 screens) with audio, RS-232 and infrared control. This unit is capable of switching from a remote location via IR control.
HD-XT is the advanced extension solution that supports UXVGA (2 screens) with audio, RS-232 and infrared control. This unit supports composite video (RCA) and is capable of switching from a remote location via IR.
The HDC-VX is the perfect solution for extending older NTSC video signals to any display monitor or television over a CAT5 cable.
HDTV Router Control Option
The full duplex and RS-232 feature gives you full control of both the matrix and all connected displays and devices!
HDTV Router is perfect for the serious home theater and entertainment enthusiast, but it is also more than powerful enough for professional systems integrators: With HDTV Router, system architects can:
- Distribute live data such as flight information
- Make existing digital signage even more effective
- Make corporate and educational programming easy to manage and access
- Control large groups of TV monitors and A/V components from a single location
- Offer remote users full control over DVD players, Gaming Consoles and/or cable boxes by selecting channels from the matrix
- IR function is completely transparent and supports any infrared frequency between 20 and 100 Khz
- Offers remote users full control over the DVD,VCR or cable box by selecting a channel from the matrix.
- The IR function is completely transparent and supports any infrared frequency between 20 and 100 Khz.