Room Alert 32E | RA32E-TH1-RAS
Room Alert 32E is AVTECH's most advanced hardware solution for "IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & Automatic Corrective Action". It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring computer room temperature, humidity, power, room entry and much more in multiple locations up to 900' away. The Room Alert 32E package allows users to log environment sensor status for immediate alert notification, historical review and graphing. Alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update and more communicate to devices like computers, mobile phones, iPhones, BlackBerrys, pagers and PDAs. Room Alert 32E comes standard in a 1U 19" configuration and offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time sensor status from anywhere.
- Easy Ethernet 'Plug and Play' setup for immediate IT & facilities environment monitoring.
- Includes built-in digital temperature, digital humidity and power sensors.
- Includes 1 external digital temperature and 1 external room entry sensor.
- Includes a built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (MUPS).
- Includes 8 digital sensor ports and 16 channels for switch sensors or dry contacts.
- Includes additional ports to add relays, light towers, low voltage sensors and more.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update and much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor units network-wide.
- The complete Room Alert 32E package allows real-time sensor status, data logging, graphing, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit or Celsius, sensor values in alerts, high and low watermarks and much more.
- Use the included 'Windows Plugin Bundle' with Device ManageR to Shutdown, Log Off and/or Reboot Windows systems remotely across the network (Unix/Linux version available if preferred)
- Use Room Alert 32E with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
The Room Alert 32E package includes a license for AVTECH's powerful Device ManageR software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed or physical events occur. Device ManageR's web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more.
The Room Alert 32E package also includes the 'Windows Plugin Bundle' (Unix/Linux version available if preferred). When used with Device ManageR, these plugins provide functionality that can shutdown, reboot and/or log off Windows systems remotely across the network and perform commands or scripted actions when alerts are detected or events occur. These plugins can be used to shutdown, reboot and/or log off an unlimited number of Windows systems... individually, in groups, simultaneously, sequentially or according to a defined schedule.
Room Alert 32E monitors environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets, large computer rooms or data centers, multi building facilities and facilities of all types and sizes. Room Alert 32E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation. Room Alert 32E will help protect valuable equipment and other important assets to minimize downtime and reduce losses if a disaster does occur. It is the environment monitor of choice for today's most demanding IT & facilities managers.
Protect Your IT Facility... Don't Wait Until It's Too Late!