Room Alert 3E Monitor | RA3W-ES0-BAS with Wi-Fi
Server Room Environment Monitoring
Room Alert 3E is one of AVTECH's advanced hardware solutions for "Computer Room Environment Monitoring, Alerting & Automatic Corrective Action". It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring of temperature and other environmental conditions where a small footprint is needed, where access to electricity may not exist, when the investment cost needs to be minimal, or deployment volume is high.
By attaching external sensors or a Light Tower Adapter & Relay, the Room Alert 3E is the perfect host for specific and targeted monitoring with a focus on keeping costs contained. Room Alert 3E allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices. Room Alert 3E offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and other environment sensor status from anywhere you can always use a Room Alert 3E!
- The Room Alert 3E package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Ethernet 'Plug and Play' setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature Sensor.
- Includes 1 Digital Sensor Port for use with AVTECH's sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature & Humidity, or connection of a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA).
- Includes 1 channel for a switch sensor or dry contact.
- Powered over the network via PoE or via an optional 5V international power adapter.
- Includes a Factory Reset Button.
- Allows connection of an AVTECH Light Tower, Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor via a Light Tower Adapter & Relay (LTA).
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibility.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & more options for alerting via text, voice or GSM (satellite) modem.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Use Room Alert 3E with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
The Room Alert 3E package includes a license for AVTECH's powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR's web browser interface allows users to view and manage multiple units (any or all) on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New "dashboard" capabilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
Room Alert 3E can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and other facilities of all types. Since Room Alert 3E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available. This monitor is also Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled which allows it to be placed anywhere PoE Ethernet is available (i.e. power source not required). Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 3E will help to protect valuable IT equipment or other property and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 3E can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, green houses and much more. The possibilities for use are endless. It's easy installation and use is the reason it is the highest volume selling Room Alert model available.
The Room Alert 3E Package Includes:
- (1) Room Alert 3E Unit (0U, 1-3/4" W x 7/8" H x 3-5/8" L)
- (1) Built-in Digital Temperature Sensor
- (1) Digital Sensor Port (for connection of external Digital Sensor or Light Tower & Relay Adapter)
- (1) Switch Sensor Contact Set (for connection of external Switch Sensor or to dry contacts)
- (1) Factory Reset Button
- (1) Ethernet Connection (RJ-45)
- Built-in Power Over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af)
- Built-in Web Server Interface
- SNMP Trap & Query enabled
- Bundled Device ManageR software license
- Firmware/Software Download Access (w/current MSUS)
- Printed Room Alert 3E User's Guide & Reference Manual
- 12 months of Maintenance, Support & Update Service (MSUS). See "Support & Warranty".
- '30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee'
* Additional sensors are available to monitor for temperature, humidity, power, flood/water, smoke/fire, room entry, air flow, motion, sound, light, panic buttons, IP cameras & more.