Room Alert 4ER | RA4E-ES1-RAS
Room Alert 4ER is the 1U 19" rack model of Room Alert 4E and one of AVTECH's hardware solution for "Advanced IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More". It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring computer room temperature and environment monitoring in multiple locations up to 900' away. The Room Alert 4E package allows users to log environment sensor status for immediate alert notification, historical review and graphing. Alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more communicate to devices like computers, mobile phones, iPhones, BlackBerrys, pagers and PDAs. Room Alert 4E offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time sensor status from anywhere.
- Easy Ethernet 'Plug and Play' setup for immediate IT & facilities environment monitoring.
- Includes a built-in digital temperature sensor.
- Includes 1 external digital temperature sensor.
- Includes 2 digital sensor ports and 1 channel for switch sensors or dry contacts.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update and much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor units network-wide.
- The complete Room Alert 4E package allows real-time sensor status, data logging, graphing, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit or Celsius, sensor values in alerts, high and low watermarks and much more.
- Use Room Alert 4E with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
The Room Alert 4E package includes a license for AVTECH's powerful Device ManageR software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR's web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more.
Room Alert 4E monitors environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets, large computer rooms or data centers, multi building facilities and facilities of all types and sizes. Room Alert 4E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation. Room Alert 4E will help protect valuable equipment and other important assets to minimize downtime and reduce losses if a disaster does occur. It is the most cost effective environment monitor of choice for today's most demanding IT & facilities managers.
Protect Your IT Facility... Don't Wait Until It's Too Late!
- (1) Room Alert 4E ID Box
- (1) Rack Mount Kit (1U 19")
- (1) Built-in Digital Temperature Sensor
- (1) External Digital Temperature Sensor (can be located up to 100' from ID box)
- (2) External Environment Sensor Channels (for connection of external Digital Sensors)
- (1) Switch Sensor Contact Set (for connection of external Switch Sensors)
- (1) Factory Reset Button
- (1) Ethernet Connection (RJ-45)
- (1) 10' Ethernet Cable (Red)
- (1) 5V Power Adapter (110/240V, RoHS, Lead Free, international versions for all countries)
- Built-in Web Server Interface
- SNMP Trap & Query enabled
- Bundled Device ManageR Software License
- Firmware/Software Download Access (w/current MSUS)
- Printed Room Alert 4E User's Guide & Reference Manual
- 12 months of Maintenance, Support & Update Service (MSUS). See "Support & Warranty".
- '30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee'
* NOTE: This package previously included a Main Power Sensor by default. The Power Sensor is no longer included and the price has been reduced to reflect this change. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact your product specialist.
* Additional sensors are available to monitor for temperature, humidity, power, flood/water, smoke/fire, room entry, air flow, motion, sound, light, panic buttons, IP cameras & more.