Room Alert 4EW | RA4E-ES1-WAS
Room Alert 4E is one of AVTECH's hardware solutions for "IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More". It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring computer room temperature and environment monitoring in multiple locations up to hundreds of feet apart. This model is perfect for a single rack or small computer room. This model comes with two (2) Digital Temperature Sensors. Add a digital sensor and switch sensor to expand monitored conditions. This model also supports a Light Tower, Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor and is the only model to allow this without using a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA).
- Easy Ethernet 'Plug and Play' setup for immediate IT & facilities environment monitoring.
- Includes a built-in digital temperature sensor.
- Includes 1 external digital temperature sensor.
- Includes 2 digital sensor ports and 1 channel for switch sensors or dry contacts.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update and much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor units network-wide.
- The complete Room Alert 4E package allows real-time sensor status, data logging, graphing, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit or Celsius, sensor values in alerts, high and low watermarks and much more.
- Use Room Alert 4E with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
The Room Alert 4E package includes a license for AVTECH's powerful Device ManageR software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR's web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more.
Room Alert 4E monitors environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets, large computer rooms or data centers, multi building facilities and facilities of all types and sizes. Room Alert 4E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation. Room Alert 4E will help protect valuable equipment and other important assets to minimize downtime and reduce losses if a disaster does occur. It is the most cost effective environment monitor of choice for today's most demanding IT & facilities managers.
Protect Your IT Facility... Don't wait until it's Too Late!